No announcement yet.

Faults wanted please.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faults? Well, unless you're over the pond your dates are in said other format

Comment

Come to think of it, I may have got it from an American site but didn't take much notice, lesson learnt..........
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
        Yes, I see that, but the spacings not right. The best I can make it is ITS WNRK !!
        Or possibly ITS A GRK. IN SO ERK ? IT IUTNRK ?
        MH you very cleaver,as i have NO IDEA at all,it was 1 of them posts i got wrong,and could not get shot of it,so thats what poped into my head ,all at ease now,i would never do in operations unit,would i,you would want a code for a code
        Last edited by lottie dolly; 12-11-2012, 10:36 AM. Reason: still carnt spell
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

The question is, did it make more sense before LD edited it?

.-- .... --- -.- -. --- .-- ... ?

no i posted before the original post was edited,and got it all wrong,
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 12-11-2012, 10:40 AM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I thought you were so clever, Lottie, writing in Morse. It took me ages to decode Mothhawk's message

Comment

I think you've all gone dashed dotty !
              There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                Come to think of it, I may have got it from an American site but didn't take much notice, lesson learnt..........
                Was it Johnny's selected seeds in Maine USA?

Interactive tools: Calculators and Resources to Help You Plan Your Growing Season | Johnny's Selected Seeds

There are quite a few interactive gardening 'calculators' on this site. (The reason I've heard of it is that my older sister has a summer place in Maine)
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

And I thought the spreadsheet was all BM's own work - and how clever he was as I'm hopeless with spreadsheets. What an eyeopener this thread has been

Comment

Was it Johnny's selected seeds in Maine USA?

Interactive tools: Calculators and Resources to Help You Plan Your Growing Season | Johnny's Selected Seeds

There are quite a few interactive gardening 'calculators' on this site. (The reason I've heard of it is that my older sister has a summer place in Maine)
                    Job well done!!!!

Attached Files
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      And I thought the spreadsheet was all BM's own work - and how clever he was as I'm hopeless with spreadsheets. What an eyeopener this thread has been
                      At least I will hold my hands up...........just incase you shoot me.........

Comment

So many shattered illusions today You and the spread sheet and Lottie and Morse Code. Who's next?

Comment

I met Santa Claus in a shopping mall recently...then I saw him getting into a van parked outside... (Where's the Santa emoticon when you want it ? C'mon Mods...)
                          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            So many shattered illusions today You and the spread sheet and Lottie and Morse Code. Who's next?

there you go,another thread,shattered illusions

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X