Yellow patty pan

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow patty pan

I had some last year in a seed swap,i had the pleasure of 2 ripe fruits to eat thanks to the greenhouse,and i loved them,i have googled to see about more seeds,and wondered,are they all f1,what a difference in where you buy from,as to how many you gets for your money,they range from,4 seed at 1.4?,to under £1 for a hell of a lot more,i simply must have some for next year could anyone advice about the F1 please,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

F1 seed is bred for specific characteristics and will not come true if you save your own seed for the following year. The Real Seed Catalogue have open pollinated (not F1) squashes and prices are reasonable.

Comment

I grew white patty pans from Real Seeds this year and they were fantastic. Some in the tunnel, some outside, they all grew well and cropped really heavily. They look exactly the same as the yellow ones - apart from the colour! - so might be worth a try?
      sigpicGardening in France rocks!

Comment

I got some seeds from the 99p shop and had loads! Every seed I planted grew into a healthy plant, to be fair my kids got sick of them, the neighbours accepted them - for a while...We ate loads, a bit like the courgettes which I went crazy planting!
        You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Thanks peeps,lol ancee,recon i got it configured out now,many thanks for your replies
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X