Novel way of growing Courgettes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegreatcob View Post
    rustylady you are wrong you can grow bush courgettes this way you just need to train them a little bit.
    So you were wrong, Greatcob!! Ooops

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
      Read your link Greatcob, but they are talking about a vining (or trailing) courgette, not a bush variety.
      Perhaps in the USA bush means something different to our definition of 'bush'?

Comment

Now now Zaz, this is a family show.................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

It's ok folks, it's just another incarnation of a previously 'banned many times' user. As you were.

Comment

thankyou zaz,when i first saw the name,i nearly spelt it wrong,i bet i was not alone either,am on the naughty step,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
              It's ok folks, it's just another incarnation of a previously 'banned many times' user. As you were.
              I wondered why you mentioned the USA.....

Comment

I did a late sowing of a Trieste cousa courgette and (as a space saving experiment) am training it up a trellis in the corner square of a square foot garden raised bed. Still only a small plant but it doesnt appear to mind growing vertically

I removed some leaves on the right of the plant to stop it overshadowing the neighbouring plant. Since taking the pic the plant has grown more and now has three cousa on it, and there looks to be a few baby ones on the way.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by cazp; 23-09-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  I wondered why you mentioned the USA.....
                  I thought the same but then thought....Ah, Zaz has got her crystal ball out again.....
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Mystic Zaz...........

Comment

Aw, he's gone. Wanted to play with the troll for a while before he got banned again

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                        Aw, he's gone. Wanted to play with the troll for a while before he got banned again
                        I'm sure he will be back RL; he just can't seem to stay away.

Comment

It must be your magnetism..............

Comment

I wouldn't guarantee that things up the in air are free from snails. The runner beans and raspberrys have all had slugs at head height. Cheeky so-and-sos they are.

Comment

seems i missed something ,i thought is was a genuine person,mind you the name was only 1 letter wrong,rude wasn't the word,i really bit my toungue on my reply,perhaps if it comes again in another form,you could put a red dot in your reply,then we know ,i can be very naughty
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I thought it was a genuine - but rude - person too and I haven't a clue who he may have been in a previous life. Perhaps its just as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X