No announcement yet.

Growing in Builder's bags

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the best of my knowledge we have never bumped into each other, either above or below ground

Comment

Not sure who's the luckiest then, proberly youself.

Potty
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

About equal, I reckon!!

Comment

Yep I will go for that, but when you said underground in Yorkshire it made me think, there are an awful lot of great caves there just as there are in South Wales.

Colin

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Think again Potty!! Here are some clues - it involved a sniffer dog, a billiard table and a Member of Parliament
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 17-08-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I hope someone can solve that riddle I might then find out what you are on about. I have vision's of that painting of the dogs playing pool.

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

No, it was me playing billiards above ground!!!
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 17-08-2012, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I reckon it would have more to do with a bit of paper that once signed never expires
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I'm sure you were wand'er-ful, Veggie ! Funnily enough, I have always had this image of you as wearing a pointy hat...
                    There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Ha, that last comment was nothing to do with the bit about billiards (Is this a cue for me to make more puns ?)
                      Yes, BB, that was my immediate thought as well, but I didn't want to say lest there be some kind of fallout...and of course, we don't want to make any baize-less assumptions.
                      My other thought was...could Veggiechicken be a TROLL ??!
                      There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

You're spot on with the bit of paper and I would hate to fallout with you about this Snohare It was "fun" while it lasted but it all came to an end once it stopped being so cold abroad.
                        I do like talking in mysterious ways!

Comment

I signed that bit of paper a few times as well,but not in a very exciting occupation

Comment

My actual occupation wasn't very exciting but I was invited to join a team that required training days away, mostly underground!!

Comment

I also was mostly underground,but my work involved steel rope,bronze brake caps & roller bearings all related to the movement of paperwork

Comment

This is a bit like "What's my line?". Mine was the transfer of information too but via private landline.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X