No announcement yet.

Flowering but no fruits toms and chillies

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have loads of flowers and fruits now on my chilli plants and toms have being showing more fruits too..
    Hopefully start of great things...!!
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
      I have loads of flowers and fruits now on my chilli plants and toms have being showing more fruits too..
      Hopefully start of great things...!!
      Great stuff, my chillies are all flowering now and showing signs of fruits but i have been growing them indoors, i've had to take them outside now because they r to big for the windows, but i have em in a mobile type greenhouse so i hope they carry on ok.

Comment

Donna, Osmo do an organic pelleted fertiliser which is good for outdoors because it's slower release than a liquid. I got mine from LBS Garden Warehouse, but I'm pretty sure you'll find it online somewhere if your local GC doesn't have it. Or if you have comfrey, chop that up and mulch the plants with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazz666 View Post
          Great stuff, my chillies are all flowering now and showing signs of fruits but i have been growing them indoors, i've had to take them outside now because they r to big for the windows, but i have em in a mobile type greenhouse so i hope they carry on ok.
          I am sure they will, once they are getting a bit of heat.....
          Whilst I have some growing in the house, most are in an unheated greenhouse and are thriving now..
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X