No announcement yet.

Using Coffee grounds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the grounds are great for any lime hater, OH likes her coffee and I do make it for her, so much so that when I am in the garden she shouts "barista" or that was what it sounded like....

Comment

Excellent thread just caught up with. There are a few coffee shops near me, so I will be looking in when passing to see if I can pick up some bags to add to the compost.

Can anyone offer updates: which coffee shops offer used grounds for collection, and typically what size bags are they?

Comment

I go to Costa and they give me a huge plastic bag with presumably the day's coffee grounds in it - one day when I went I could hardly lift it. There are some teabag-like sachets full of coffee in there as well, which I break open. I usually find I have more than enough, but be warned, if you keep it the bag starts to leak coffee everywhere, so put it in a waterproof bucket!
        A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Hi Folks

I've just sourced some today so wondered if people had any additional uses / advice to add?
          Cheers

Danny

Comment

Just some skimmed milk for me :P
            https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X