Making the most of small spaces

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about something like this GORM Shelving unit - 78x35x174 cm - IKEA
    Or this http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40103727/ (Fancy a couple of those myself!)

Both should be fitted to the wall - it says! So forget these ideas, although if the base is level, its sheltered and heavy things are on the bottom, I can't see the problem!
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 14-06-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I grew a load of tumbling tom tomatoes in a small window box one year, there are lots of varieties of vegetables designed for growing in containers, you can eve n have tumbling toms in a hanging basket. I grow chilli's in pots indoors in my flat and have grown them outside in the summer too. Salad crops are good for growing in containers too apparently, just look around for varieties suggested for container growing, and good luck.
      Plum chutney recipe.

Can be modified to make any chutney

Comment

I hadn't thought of ikea - not been there for ages so maybe a wander around there might be productive. I like that shelving but maybe something a bit lower would be more stable, having a lower centre of gravity.

Something like this would be good (but preferably a cheaper alternative!)

Elite Wooden Greenhouse Staging - GardenSite.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X