No announcement yet.

Wickes MPC.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually get 3 bags for £10 from my local garden centre. But now I am growing a lot more this has started
    To get expensive. I have a compost bin but it seems to take ages to rot down.
    All my projects including my brewing adventures!

www.make-your-own.info

Comment

I have been using B & Q Verve too and no complaints with it. I've also done ok with Aldi's Gardeline seed and cutting compost. I went to get some more Verve yesterday but they had sold out (3 60L bags for £10) so I've bought a couple of J Arthur Bower's @ £3.50. Never used it before so we'll see.

Comment

I bought some from B&Q a couple of weeks ago, (Verve) and it seemd OK but it seems its had slug and snails eggs in it as the b*ggers have eaten all of my red, white and blue Petunias so I guess I would be patriotic in a couple of weeks time
        Built for comfort, not speed!

Comment

Every bag and growbag ive had has been Verve from B&Q and its been superb!
          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/growyourowngrub

Comment

Well I was just there getting some wallpaper paste & felt totally compelled to buy 2 bags of MPC .....

Well they were reduced a bit because they were split bags ............... £1 each just about to be scattered on the new raised bed
            Last edited by bearded bloke; 26-05-2012, 01:04 PM. Reason: typo
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X