No announcement yet.

Kicking off at last.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm most impressed by the spurt our fruit bushes have put on - the goosgogs are hanging off the branches and the blackcurrents now have wee green fruit - the redcurrents are in flower and boy are there a lot of 'em.

Was going to go out and prop up the goosgog branches but hissing down rain has me trapped inside.

Maybe the lovely weather at the weekend was a dream?? <sigh>
    If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

I hate to tell you folks but its a lovely, balmy 20' outside at the moment.

So there

Colin
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
        It's just so tough isn't it? I also got some field beans from the Real Seed Company which I did a Spring sowing of into root trainers becasue I couldn't get onto the bed and they look absolutely amazing. They over winter, too and are also a mulch crop so I'm hoping to bulk up seed numbers and get some to eat.
        Yep, my plot is extremely exposed - they've flopped over but just did a u turn and started to grow again

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
          I hate to tell you folks but its a lovely, balmy 20' outside at the moment.

So there

Colin
          Just had a walk to the garden centre in my lunch break to pick some seeds up - amazing ! Tie is off, shirt unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up

Comment

First fruits seen on the pear tree, worcesterberries and raspberries (not ripe of course, Silly).

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
              Just had a walk to the garden centre in my lunch break to pick some seeds up - amazing ! Tie is off, shirt unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up
              It's o.k for some ^^ although... it's looking brighter as I am due to finish work and I don't have to do any watering tonight
              My new Blog.

http://jamesandthegiantbeetroot.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X