Cayenne chillies - 42 days progress

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the comments.

The cayennes do have a few buds on them and one is due to open in the next couple of days, I just hope they develop pods instead of falling off like the flowers on my sweet peppers, though I reckon those plants (California Wonder) know they're not nearly strong enough to support fruit yet.
    As and when these do start fruiting I will give them some support, thanks for the advice on that.
    Chilli trees eh! Not sure about that, they're only 19" tall at the moment. When they hit 24" I'll nip the tops off so that they will hopefully start bushing out more.
    Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Mine ended up in morrisons flower buckets so I think it might be time to pot them on or put them in a greenhouse border.

A little hardening off so the stems strengthen up mi also help.

They look great though ......well done.

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Thanks Newton, I have MFB's at the ready, just trying to figure out how I'm going to fit them in the greenhouse perhaps the spring-onion tubs should make their way on to the shed roof, just need a way of stopping all the local cats from lying in them. I think it's time to buy more netting.
        Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

I'm very impressed, well done Pa

Mine are the same size as your first pic too, glad a few others are the same (I know I'm doing something right).

My Californian Wonder are at the 2 leaf stage but I'm hoping the nice hot greenhouse from our mini heatwave will bring them on this week.

I love seeing pics of fellow F&V growers, keep them coming!
          Choccy

My favourite animal is steak...

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X