What have i done wrong? Wilting problem

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Filipe410 View Post
    Recent hot weather was indeed very misleading, that was the only reason i put them out in the ground.

Never mind, just going to start everything again
    I'd repot them all back up, and take them all back saying they all wilted overnight and ask for replacements. Just don't mention they went into the ground in between. And keep them indoors until your last frost date has been and gone...or harden them off and keep them in your greenhouse until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Creemteez View Post
      It's disgraceful! Had a similar situation last year when B & Q were stocking FRUITING peppers and tomatoes - IN MARCH - at £5 a pop!!!. Lord knows how many novice veg growers bought them, took them home and, just like you, wondered what THEY had done wrong! Not to mention the "Six-Carrot-Seedlings-In-A-Module" for £3!!! (Just so as you know, carrots should be direct sown where they are to crop - and a WHOLE PACKET of seeds will be less than £2!!)
      Oooh, I'm all up on me high horse on your behalf... Time to pull a cork I think....
      Creemteez, I'm up there on my nag with you. I am always ranting about this too.
      Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
      Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

May be time to get in touch with Ann Robinson......
        When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Yes creemreez you should......we should all sign a petition of some sort. And Filipe.....please take them back and don't lie....tell them that you are unhappy and tell them the truth. Then tell them that we grapes will be on their case.....Ann Robinson and her..rogue traders!

It's a disgrace what has happened to you and your neighbour........and god knows how many else.

Let's have a separate rant sticky for just this subject. And see how many posts we can generate.

Loving my allotment!

Comment

I have 5 tomato plants out, a pumpkin plant, 4 chilli plants, 5 sweet corns and some runner beans
            I think i might just have rushed everything and wanted eveything planted as soon as possible
            What really annoys me is that the plant do not have a 'when to plant out' date
            No, but they also sell Xmas trees in August.
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X