No announcement yet.

Strawberry Barrels

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is an old thread, but I'm certainly having more success with my two than I had with my hanging baskets last year ...

If it doesn't look like much fruit at the moment, that's because I planted up a mix of earlies, mids, lates and everbearers in each tub for a longer season
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm having fair success with my tower pots:

There are 7 layers here with 2 layers each of vibrant (top, early), marshmellow (mid season) and malwina (late) and a layer of parsley and spring onions at the bottom. The photo is taken facing south east.
      Attached Files
      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Ahhh , you've gone for the stackydoodahthingummybobs I had geranium, petunia and french marigold in some last year and gave them to a neighbour when I got my barrel planters. She's put strawbs in them in her garden, and they aren't a patch on your Penellype

Comment

I'm thinking of putting mine on a turntable thingy (designed for bonsai!) so I can give them all more even sunshine. That's the plan, anyway...
          A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X