Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, you've just cheered up an otherwise miserable day

Now for the rain to stop and let me go planting. xx
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

thats good then,not bragin,but we got a bit of bright stuff here,for now,hope they arrived in good order with the green shoots still intact,happy planting,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Thank you Lottie Dolly. Postman Pat delivered on Sat and contents were perfect. Lots of green shoots now potted up to give them a head start before making them face the big wide world on their own. Yeah, I know, I'm a softie really.
        Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
        Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

sorry if i'm late to thank you ( been busy at work but now 1 week off ) the root arrived on saturday and today i will pot them.. they look great with lovely green and one has already a small plant....thanks you...

Comment

Hi Lottie, thank you. Arrived today in perfect condition and now potted up. Cauli

Comment

pleased you all got them safe and sound,and thanks for letting me know
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

today i was looking all my garden photo and i though to share this picture with you lottie dolly i took this pic at the end of march and they are growing very well... now i only plant the two big one and i'm waiting for the weather gettin better so i can plant the other one... thanks a lot again...
                Attached Files

Comment

I have 4 plants in a 6ft row and they do alright, so anything from 18 in to 3ft seems to be OK.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Sarico View Post
                    today i was looking all my garden photo and i though to share this picture with you lottie dolly[ATTACH=CONFIG]28520[/ATTACH] i took this pic at the end of march and they are growing very well... now i only plant the two big one and i'm waiting for the weather gettin better so i can plant the other one... thanks a lot again...
                    what a lovely thought sarico,thank you

Comment

Originally posted by gojiberry View Post
                      I have 4 plants in a 6ft row and they do alright, so anything from 18 in to 3ft seems to be OK.

Ian
                      thank you for the input GB,thats about what mine are now lol,when i planted out the first lot last year,i but them 2ft,this year since i gave some away,i put the little ones inbetween the others,as

@ @ @ @ @
                      @ @ @ @ @

you get the drift,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X