Beetroot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    I start everything in modules except carrots and p*****ps; and I've now added Root Parsley to that list.
    Carrots, parsnips, beetroot, turnips and swede for me

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by binley100 View Post
      I start early ones in looroll middles (cut in half) then bung the whole thing in the ground ........
      Hmm, I wonder if those half loo rolls fit in module trays? Don't laugh please... I find anything in a module tray tricky to ease out without the compost disintegrating and this seems like you'd be more likely to get the plug out undisturbed

Comment

As well a loo roll centres, I make small paper pots with one of these...

Paper Potter - Seed Pot Maker

Just as easy to make with a small straight sided jar or even a loo roll inner though. Great to keep the small people occupied on a winter's afternoon.
        Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
        Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Originally posted by singleseeder View Post
          As well a loo roll centres, I make small paper pots with one of these...

Paper Potter - Seed Pot Maker

Just as easy to make with a small straight sided jar or even a loo roll inner though. Great to keep the small people occupied on a winter's afternoon.
          I was reading the thread and just about to ask how to make these so thanks! Will give that a go. I use at the moment these fibre pots and they are quite expensive in the end I think.

Comment

utube is your friend...........

How I make paper pots out of newspaper - YouTube
            Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
            Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X