Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alldigging View Post
    Can you import all seeds to the UK?
    Well I am in Ireland and have had no problems thus far....

I am pretty sure UK is similar for items such as Veg seed.....
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

Putting in an order now, I hope that wherever I will be living next year has enough room for all these tomato and other plants that I will end up growing! First proper year of growing this year, determined to get a 'normal' year and decent harvest so looking ahead.

Comment

seed parade in my opinion aint very good

there blimming awesome

i quite often look at there website there cheap as chips with a very very very fast delivery i have had 100% germination rate i have been trying not to but again but think i may have to soon as i have an allotment now

again i would just like to say that there delivery is fast germination is great all in all a very good website/service
        In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Apologies I have probably should have started a new thread for Trade Winds as that is who I was looking at today and have placed an order with...
          Seed Parade very good too though
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

I have just ordered 13 packs of seed from these they were delivered the next day. They are for next years growing so all i can say at the moment is the delivery speed was excellent cant wait to see how they grow
            Last edited by nivaguk; 04-08-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X