No announcement yet.

name that spud..

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady Christl medum size first early with smooth waxy skin and a bright appearance according to the catalogue description
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like Lady Christl
      Grew them this year an very nice spud

Comment

Well done Colin - I'm looking to give these a whirl in 2012 - aren't they supposedly good flavoured?
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

VVG yes they are one of my favourite spuds. Lovely texture and flavour, I eat some as earlies and some I leave in the bin and use as chippers.

Colin
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Now this sounds like a good game for me to play.
            First thoughts were the same as everyone else - Charlotte and then I thought Ratte which has also been guessed. Ratte I would call more of a fingerling. Charlotte suits the description you gave.

I will see if I can think of any more.
            Potato videos here.

Comment

Tattieman - you were late to your own party... as was I earlier. Knew you would be the one! Is the site fine now as I must look at ordering too after all this talk of tatties?
              Oldest potato variety that I could grow today please? I'm going to be random this year (don't know what that means but down with the kids and all that)? I want a good old British spud that's seeking a revival...
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X