No announcement yet.

White Fly

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off to Aldis then, my curly kale is covered in the blighters, many thanks, Two Sheds

Comment

Sorry to bring up an old thread, thought i'd correct myself... in the stuff i got the ACTIVE ingredient is oil, the main ingredient being water, its ok for organic growers, i sprayed today, cauli, broccoli, cabbage and kale, all the white fly seem to die on impact, either that or they really dont like it!
      <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

^wotsit called?

I will try garlic and then this, is sound like a plan, then if not, soapy water. grrrrrrr I have TONS of the little blighters!
        Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
        Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
        FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

make your own one...see my post a lttle way back (#16) that one's oil based and organic as well

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
            make your own one...see my post a lttle way back (#16) that one's oil based and organic as well
            Look out!! the DEFRA police are on their way!!

Comment

I've resorted to letting the Middle Golden Girl (granddaughter) harvest the sprouts. She thinks the white fly are "pretty"
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

The one i used was Scotts Bug Clear Fruit and Veg.
                Reading about the eggs hatching it looks like i'll need to do it again in a few days, the weekend perhaps.
                <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

I tried garlic solution this year on my peppers and basil, I sprayed the plants early, before any sign of the flies and it worked a treat. I've been plagued every year with them so unless they had just decided to have this year off, garlic definately works for me.
                  My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X