What can I plant now?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    It does, but I never look at the user name for location, I look under the location on the other side of the screen.
    I have to concede that neither do I but I do always look at the user name of the person making the post (as the opinions of some members carry more weight than others). So, if WirralWillie or GlasgowGeorge posted, there would be a likelihood that Willie was from the Wirral and George was from Glasgow .

Comment

Go on AP, be a devil, put something in your profile location anyway If I remember rightly I think G4s in a parallel universe somewhere!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
        Muttley, don't knock greens. Until you've tried your own home-grown stuff you'll never know what they are supposed to taste like.
        RL is so right and steamed or stir fried they're even tastier. BTW I planted some spuds in bags on Sunday and was gratified to see that they planted some on Beechgrove last night, also hoping for a harvest for the festive season (see, I didn't even use the 'C' word).
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Pak choi's a good 'un. It grows really fast too. An August sowing should see you eating it into winter.
          Real Men Sow - a cheery allotment blog.

Comment

You could also try some mibuna. Its a hardy oriental salad, and another one that will last well into winter if you use it as a cut and come again veg.
            Real Men Sow - a cheery allotment blog.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X