No announcement yet.

Netto - 19p seeds from 6th Jan

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic - we have a Netto in the next town to us and 16p is a bargain, especially in this current financial climate. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by valmarg View Post
      We've got a NETTO nearby, but by this time next year their stores will be ASDAs. Apparently ASDA bought their UK stores about the middle of last year.

I shall miss NETTO as we've had some very good bargains from there.

valmarg
      And Americam giant Wallmart bought Asda a few years ago if I remember correctly.............so a lot of good the monopolies commision are!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Welly boots for a tenner and knee length socks for 2 squids too :O)

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Netto? What on earth is Netto? am i too young/ southern to know what this is?

Comment

no netto around

Comment

Originally posted by Mintygreen View Post

there big german supermarkets like lidl,aldi...yove got one at lakeside if i remember rightly.
              have a look they do some real bargains.
              "if im not up the allotment...im up the caravan"

bowers allotment society

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                And Americam giant Wallmart bought Asda a few years ago if I remember correctly.............so a lot of good the monopolies commision are!
                Not one jot, not one tattle nor one iota.

I can't remember where that's a quote from, but I think it just about sums it up.

valmarg

Comment

Don't think it's quite a case for the monopolies commission yet, we do still have a very competitive market regarding UK supermarkets! although I do still hate the things! But for 19p seeds I'll like them for a little bit!

Comment

Went up to Netto's today, no seeds......hummmppphh

Comment

Originally posted by Mintygreen View Post
                      Scandinavian for Value? Lovely black and yellow carrier bags? Denying all knowledge?
                      This is brilliant value and we have three or four Nettos in Sheffield.
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I went to Netto after work (didn't know there even was one near me) and they didn't have any veg seeds, but they did have a selection of flower seeds so I got some for tortoise food and for cutting. Can't go wrong for just 19p!

Comment

Oh Bagger, I forgot. Will take a mosey today.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Just a quick update, I called in and apparently there is a delay with the veg seeds in all of their stores, they had plenty of flower seeds but no veg.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

ooh ill pop in the one near ours (i would have never thought of even going in there to look!)

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by brad1001 View Post
                                there big german supermarkets like lidl,aldi...yove got one at lakeside if i remember rightly.
                                have a look they do some real bargains.
                                Sorry brad (to be smart ass) but I think NETTO is Danish. I agree they do have some wonderful bargains, and as I said earlier, I shall miss them when they turn into ASDAs.

valmarg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X