X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suky View Post
    Think this is Moonlight
    Originally posted by Flummery View Post
    I've just saved seed this year! ... a lovely big white seed too - should make a decent 'butter bean'
    Added to my wish list too. I've been growing White Emergo as a butter bean, but it's only matured to seed once in 3 years (our summers have been too short for it, with autumn started on 1st August)
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I'm still saving seeds from moonlight - still some on the vines. If you are happy to start with just a few, I can probably get Snadger and Two Sheds started with a wigwam full. PM me your postal addresses - it'll be a few weeks yet till they're all in.
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        I know - it's amazing! I am saving from the black and speckled ones from the F2s - but I just can't fathom how Claire got all whites when I got white and black and they were all from the same tray of 'rogues'.
        Mendelian Inheritance my dear! Or do you mean black and white on the same plant? In which case, you're talking Holliday Junctions, Homologous Recombination (during meiosis) and..

..hello? Have you all dozed off???

Sorry, I'm a Biochemist by training.

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
          Mendelian Inheritance my dear! Or do you mean black and white on the same plant? In which case, you're talking Holliday Junctions, Homologous Recombination (during meiosis) and..

..hello? Have you all dozed off???

Sorry, I'm a Biochemist by training.
          I have no doubt.....

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I just find it bizarre that Claire got all the whites; and i got black and whites....[not that they WERE white...but she got no blacks at all]....what are the chances.....???? And all out of the same tray....

Comment

It's a misery wrapped in an enema!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X