No announcement yet.

Green Chillies Gallore

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of mine are still some shade of green, or purple.

A few have changed, 2 red Apaches, 1 red Chenzo, 1 red "Gusto Purple", 1 orange Cayenne, 1 orange Cheyenne, 1 red "Black Hungarian" and, surprisingly, 5 red Habaneros, but hey, who's counting?
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Some of my still-green bell peppers (supposed to be "rainbow peppers"!) are getting hints of purple/black on them...nothing to hint at yellow, red,etc.

Ive had a couple of chocolate habaneros go brown, the were planted very very early though. The rest of my chillies are all still green , well except for the twilights but then they are pointless for eating and more ornamental anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by nomis View Post
        The rest of my chillies are all still green , well except for the twilights but then they are pointless for eating and more ornamental anyway....
        What's wrong with eating Twilights?
        There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Most of mine are still green but I've started to bring them in and put on the windowsill as they will still change colour that way.
          AKA Angie

Comment

@T8ter i think there cheyenne

is the plant resonably bushy and compact? or tall and thin?
            Last edited by danmon_81; 19-08-2010, 09:44 AM.
            Impossible is not a fact its an opinion...
            Impossible is not a decleration its a dare...
            Impossible is potential......

www.danmonaghan.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Danmon, I'll look them up, the plant is tall but it's amonst a lot of others so could be forced tall.
              SBP - I've grown Khorika (are they yellow?) Bhut Jolokia, Gambia red and, thanks to Jeanied some purple gusto, plus a couple of cayenne and apache.
              "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."-- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Not khorika

see (towards bottom of) this page Chilli pepper seeds hot pepper seed, the hottest there is.

or gambia red

Gambia Red Chilli Pepper Seeds

They look nothing like cayenne or apache...
                Last edited by smallblueplanet; 19-08-2010, 08:45 PM.
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Thanks SBP, I know what they are now, I bought my seeds from that site
                  they are Devils Tongue.
                  "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."-- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X