Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are cabbages especially troublesome to grow?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Buffs

An actual toad???

Comment

i was told by a man from scotland to put one teaspoon of jays fliud to two gallons of water helps to protect them keep dease at bay

Comment

Originally posted by dave clarbour [ diddy] View Post
        i was told by a man from scotland to put one teaspoon of jays fliud to two gallons of water helps to protect them keep dease at bay
        Quite sure that I'd not want to be putting (even dilute) ***** fluid on anything I was going to eat

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I have a problem growing cabbages due to cabbage rootfly (which has been very troublesome this year) and club root. There used to be a granular pesticide that could be sprinkled in the planting hole to combat cabbage root fly but is no longer available. And there has never been anything to control clubroot. But I still persevere and get enough cabbage all year round.

Ian

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X