do you incinerate?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought one of these:

Large Environmentally friendly Outdoor Steel Round Garden Incinerator - Ideal For keeping Warm & Burning Your Rubbish: Amazon.co.uk: Home & Garden

But not at Amazon - £30 elesewhere.

The great advantage is they burn everything up and don't bog down in a mess like a dustbin one..

£60 odd is exorbitant..

Comment

I don't really like the smell of fires on the plot and find it quite annoying when the guy two plots down was having one every weekend a while back. Thankfully he now seems to have gone back to doing nothing so normal service is resumed. I tend to load all my nasties into trugs and take home to the green council bin or to the tip if that's full. Surprised I'm not on first names terms at the tip by now the amount I go there

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I have a gas bottle woodburner in one of my greenhouses at the allotment. I wouldn't burn weeds as I either drown these or dry them out then compost them.
        Cremated one of my chooks which had popped its clogs yesterday. Lot of wood to get it very hot,add chicken, 1/4 hour later, done and dusted........
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I use an old [free!!woo!!] fire pit, for burning odds and sods, probably not the best idea for containment though...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X