No announcement yet.

Am I likely to get ripe chillies

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some lemon drop ones that did nothing at all untill about July last year, then put on a mad spurt of growth and I got chillis at the end of september,so fear not!
    They were in an 8 inch pot..

Comment

i was starting to worry about mine i have loads in small pots as they are only abpout 2 inches tall but last year mine seemed late but in sept - oct i had loads of them we only finished them in feb as i froze them

Comment

potting on gradually is the way to go as soon as i see roots at the bottom of the pot i go up a size and will do this two to three times before they end up in the soil/final pot although i've grown too many this year and i'm slacking a bit!!
        just one other thing dont give up on the prairie fire i have one outside going into its third year and have found it to be my easiest to overwinter hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by mike77 View Post
          potting on gradually is the way to go as soon as i see roots at the bottom of the pot i go up a size and will do this two to three times before they end up in the soil/final pot although i've grown too many this year and i'm slacking a bit!!
          just one other thing dont give up on the prairie fire i have one outside going into its third year and have found it to be my easiest to overwinter hope this helps
          totally agree with you about potting up them. I also got prairie at its second year. It is very slow to flower and ripe but not too bad in winter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X