No announcement yet.

Metcheck saying -1 feels like -4 Wenesday night

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For goodness sake, Metcheck is saying 0 degrees one night later in the week, I'm on the South Coast. I knew I should have gone for waiting until after my hols to plant out my beans and courgette. Good thing I have back ups.

Comment

Originally posted by womble View Post

I'm sitting here in glorious sunshine and am getting the buckets ready to cover everything in case of frost.

I've ran out of buckets..... and cardboard boxes and some things are getting too big to cover.

This year has been a battle so far with the weather.
      Met office says 7 and google say -4 here in ox
      You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

As for as the lottie goes now it either falls or stands and I don't have the time to mollycoddle the plants out there. Will water the new plantings for a couple of weeks to get them established.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by womble View Post

I'm sitting here in glorious sunshine and am getting the buckets ready to cover everything in case of frost.

I've ran out of buckets..... and cardboard boxes and some things are getting too big to cover.

This year has been a battle so far with the weather.
          Good morning Womble. Did you need your winter woolies on?

Comment

No, the forecast kept changing, I think the final forecasts were 6, feels like 5 and 8.
            Actual lowest temp was 7.

Everything is now saying we should be free of frosts here, I hope so, because I'm away at the weekend for a while.
            "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X