No announcement yet.

Widespread Ground Frost!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I daren't look at the four toms I put out yesterday until I came home from work at 4 this afternoon. Luckily, they survived and look healthy!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Mine are in my growhouse and a snail and greenfly have been at them - good job I had spares!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

A snail has munched one of my aubergines down to the stem and had a good go at some other plants. When I found it climbing up another aubergine pot, it went airbourne!!!
        AKA Angie

Comment

oh dear! i havent been very well and hardly even been outside for the last couplle of days - no idea of tepms in fife.....i wonder if everything is dead!!! feels a bit like the film "day after tomorrow"....

Comment

I got used to that

Comment

Thanks for this warning, when I saw it myself and Mrs. CC went out and chucked everything in the GH we could, and put another bag of MPC into the tater buckets. The beans, peas and maincrop spuds had to take their chance but seem to have survived.
              1 degree on max min in GH.

Comment

It's snowing here
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by selfraising View Post
                  OH just came and told me that a widespread ground frost is forecast for tonight! So having uncovered everything today, have gone back out to cover it all up again and it's pretty damn cold out there
                  Thanks for the warning!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X