Potatoes - make me feel better

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Wayne

I planted mine on paddy's day, 3 separate car tyres/potato types, various degrees of foliage
    Cheers

Danny

Comment

The ones I planted on Easter weekend and which are in tubs in the greenhouse, have some foliage (about 1 inch high) but the ones I planted outside, at the same time aren't showing yet.

Comment

Planted mine weekend after St Paddy's Day - all have broken the surface and various ones (mainly rocket/charlotte) have had to be topped up (in planters).

Comment

Not a thing here so dont worry plenty of time =)
          THE MORE MUSHY YOU ARE THE MORE THEY LOVE YOU

Comment

Those in GH up to the top of the pot. The ones in the ground, I noticed tiny leaves today so they're waking up at last

Comment

Been in three weeks and nothing yet, but expecting them any day. Hopefully they'll hold off a day or two as it might just be frosty tonight.

Might be trying this greenhouse potato lark next year....
              Garden Grower
              Twitter: @JacobMHowe

Comment

Just starting to show here. Planted a couple of weeks ago. Others are still waiting to go in but I'm hoping to be able to give them to AL as hers suffered a dreadful fate so she hasn't got any.

Comment

I put mine in on 1st April - day before Good Friday - no foliage yet.
                  My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

I planted mine at the lotty on 26th March and only have one small burst of green coming through.

Comment

planted mine yesterday so yuo've definitely got a head start on me

Comment

The first couple I planted have just poked above the surface (1E Rocket and Premiere) but the others have shown no sign of life yet. I sowed them about a foot deep though so I'm not exactly expecting them to be up quickly.

Comment

Only just planted mine today (overdue) but because they were overdue they were very well chitted and hopefully that'll help!

Comment

Planted mine easter saturday, no sign of anything yet

Comment

Originally posted by CaroltheCarrot View Post
                              not even planted mine yet
                              Join the club

Comment

Not got mine in yet either. Planning to get them done this coming weekend.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X