No announcement yet.

Campaign to get a new allotment show on TV

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mark - welcome to the vine. Here is a link to show you what we've been up to in support of the campaign!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Hi Mark, welcome to the Vine, hope you succeed in your campaign.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Posting on here just to get yourself noticed on Bookface? Bit norty innit?
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Thanks for the tip-off. I've joined.
          Tour of my back garden mini-orchard.

Comment

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but I'm not on facebook so I can't see what this is about.

Is it some sort of petition? If so, who is it going to be taken to - what does it hope to achieve? Why 1000 signiatures?

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
              Sorry if I'm being thick here, but I'm not on facebook so I can't see what this is about.
              Ditto our Hazel
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                Posting on here just to get yourself noticed on Bookface? Bit norty innit?
                Mark joined up on here as Tammy had posted a link to this thread so he joined to try and explain things....

Originally posted by Horsepooisgood View Post
                Hi everyone,

My name is Mark and I am an admin on the facebook campaign A gardening programme totally dedicated to growing veg and allotments. | Facebook

We are going to try to persuade a TV company to produce and broadcast a programme for people such as us.

I hope to post on here from time to time.

Please take the time to register on our campaign, the more that sign up the more chance we have.

Thanks
                Sorry bout that Mark, people just didn't know what you were doing, so I've reinstated your post.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

Is it some sort of petition? If so, who is it going to be taken to - what does it hope to achieve? Why 1000 signiatures?
                Yes, the hope is to campaign to get a new allotment show on TV; and the campaign is being taken to TV stations and as with campaigns, the more people the better.

Comment

Ok - I see now, thankyou.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X