No announcement yet.

Anyones PSB's sprouting?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ate the first crop yesterday, really really nice.

I remember I bought some once from the supermarket and it tasted nowhere near as good as the stuff from the garden.

Well worth waiting for and seasonal eating at it's best.
    "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew2riches View Post
      I picked a lot yesterday. Half a bread crate full to be precise
      To be fair '1/2 a bread crate' is not that 'precise' a measurement

They are what? ....3ft x 2ft?

....whatever..heluvalot and you are doing a lot better than me

...my mate (coming for Easter lunch) even gave me a bag to bolster my daughter's supplies for tomorrow....what have I done wrong?

I've always found this with PSB..(bit of a temperamental diva for a brassica really).....never all flower at the same time....some just never do (at least before I get fed up and yank em out)...definitely blaming the plants not me!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulottie View Post
        To be fair '1/2 a bread crate' is not that 'precise' a measurement

They are what? ....3ft x 2ft?

....whatever..heluvalot and you are doing a lot better than me

...my mate (coming for Easter lunch) even gave me a bag to bolster my daughter's supplies for tomorrow....what have I done wrong?

I've always found this with PSB..(bit of a temperamental diva for a brassica really).....never all flower at the same time....some just never do (at least before I get fed up and yank em out)...definitely blaming the plants not me!
        3ft x 2ft roughly Whatever it was, there was loads!

It was an experiment. Sods law... I'll only plant a few this year and will get none. That's what happened with my onions last year!
        All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
        For a cleaner, greener future!

Comment

Had some for tea tonight, only just ready but there's loads more to come. From plant to plate in a couple of hours and truly lovely. On a down side the kale has started to bolt so won't get much more from that now so praps as well the PSB has kicked off

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X