Cats and square foot gardening

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
    I always wanted to be a crazy cat lady when I grew up....
    Chuckles

Originally posted by cheops View Post
    That's why I've ordered a Bengal tiger from Amazon and when it disembowells my neighbour I'll explain to him it's what tigers do.
    Chuckles a bit more

There was a bit on radio 2 earlier this week (just before the Carla Lane 'tribute') on cats being shot by air rifles didn't make for very pleasant listening
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

It's true, they spray it blue where I live

Comment

my neighbor has nice veg garden. the neighbor next to him has a doberman. the neighbor who had a roaming cat does not let his new cat roam anymore since his last cat met the the doberman. the doberman killed the cat. but as they say that may be cats what do. well doberman like to kill other animal that stray into there fenced in garden. the Doberman kill the cat that enter his territory. to bad for the cat owner since that what dogs do. but usual method for dealing with cat that stray and leave depots in a neighbors garden is to return the poo in a bag on and leave it on the cat owner door mat.

Comment

Just reading Yasmin's idea of the hawthorn branches...berberis would be even better! Jaggybottom.com
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X