No announcement yet.

Growing tatties under black plastic?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It works fine from here Snadger, it's a .pdf so takes slighly longer to load than a web page on my puter. If you pm me your email addy I'll attach the .pdf in an email, too good to miss
    Last edited by supersprout; 17-01-2007, 07:49 AM.
    SSx
    not every situation requires a big onion

Comment

Snadger, you need to have Adobe Reader loaded on your computer to read the guide from Supersprout. I think you can download it free, just 'google'. The guide looks pretty useful.
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Good link, thanks.

I will put this to use on a partially uncleared bit at the bottom of the garden.

One less job to do when I can back over there.

Mandy

Comment

I plan to use a layer of cardboard covered with manure and grass cuttings if I can find some and then cover with DPC black plastic. I am using this method for the first time because of my severe bad back.

Comment

Originally posted by supersprout View Post
            It works fine from here Snadger, it's a .pdf so takes slighly longer to load than a web page on my puter. If you pm me your email addy I'll attach the .pdf in an email, too good to miss
            Thanks for the offer supersprout, but I've got it sorted now!!

I had a deleting session the other day to make a bit of space on my hard drive and must have deleted adobe reader by mistake!

Re-loaded it now though, and will print article out and read it at my leisure shortly! At first glance it looks to be quite interesting!.

Cheers
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
              Snadger, you need to have Adobe Reader loaded on your computer to read the guide from Supersprout. I think you can download it free, just 'google'. The guide looks pretty useful.
              Thanks SueA...all sorted now!!
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Used black plastic one year and decided never again.It was a slug hotel underneth, difficult to water and the potatoes(what few there were)horrible tasting,and quite a few rotton.

Comment

Originally posted by lyndap View Post
                  Used black plastic one year and decided never again.It was a slug hotel underneth, difficult to water and the potatoes(what few there were)horrible tasting,and quite a few rotton.
                  You have just listed all of my worst worries! Thanks lyndap, I think I may have to have a re-think on this one!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X