X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
    You've got mutant Chilly Willies
    Look perfectly normal to me.
    Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
    >
    >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Would you like to borrow my specs Sarraceniac?
      Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 07-02-2010, 09:07 AM.

Comment

If anyone has any spare seeds - I'll be happy to split the cost, as I've a *load* of chillies growing already - don't need anothe whole packet

Comment

Originally posted by mcsee View Post
          I've grown them here too, but didn't get what I was expecting.

This was what I ended up with.
          Urgh!

How many men out there are crossing their legs looking at those pics or is that just a woman thing?

Last edited by 21again; 07-02-2010, 01:46 PM.
          Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

i just sowed some yesterday funnily enough - kindlt donated by frostyfreckle...am really looking forward to seeing what we end up

Laura

Comment

Here is my plant from 2 seasons ago. The pot is 58 litres to give you an idea on how big the plant was.
              Attached Files
              I love growing tomatoes.

Comment

I've sown 5 seeds, kindly donated by Frosty. They're in a heated propagator and so far, 4 out of the 5 have germinated.

I'd love us all to come back and compare fruits later!
                Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Fab idea Caro, lets compare to see who has the most life-like chilli.

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                    Fab idea Caro, lets compare to see who has the most life-like chilli.
                    I'm damned if I'm modelling the master.
                    Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                    >
                    >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Sarraceniac, don't be a spoil sport

Comment

Well, has anyone else started to grow these yet this year?

One of my seeds germinated on the 12th of this month and is about 1" tall, the other is about to poke it's head out of the compost.
                        Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

I had a slight disaster when I went on holiday and asked the neighbour to look after my emerging seedlings ... however, 1 PP chilli plant survived and is doing well. And I ordered some more seeds which i'll plant, hopefully this weekend.

So, let's see how we get on with these. Who volunteers to be the model against whom we compared the lifelike qualities of our chillies?
                          Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Originally posted by mcsee View Post

This was what I ended up with.
                            Would you like me to send you some cream for those???
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Just found this thread again from a few years ago. Did anyone have any success with their Peter Pepper seeds? Any pics?

Comment

It can bring so much joy:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X