No announcement yet.

Is this chilli for real ??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive had that one growing this year, they look nothing like the photos on ebay, but got quite a lot of them
    Attached Files
    Living off grid and growing my own food in Bulgaria.....

Comment

Don't you think they were grown in moulds, as were the "Buddha" pears ?
      Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketron View Post
        Don't you think they were grown in moulds, as were the "Buddha" pears ?
        There's always one party pooper...

Comment

Frosty - your contribution to my cause of terrifying/shocking friends and neighbours alike into massive blusing sessions arrived today - hopefully the results will be XXX-ratedly-rude!

Many Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by starloc View Post
            they look nothing like the photos on ebay,
            It's probably been too cold for them!

Just a thought....
            please tell me there's going to be a biggest peter pepper competition????
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Glad they arrived Quark

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Just a thought....
                please tell me there's going to be a biggest peter pepper competition????
                I'm in for that one (growing one that is, I'm a lady you know).

Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

If anyone has spare seeds I would love some, I have medusa chilli seeds to swap if your interested. There very mild and prolific. See picky for mummy plant. Thanks. xx

Comment

Just found this site.

Chilli Willy - Chilli Plant Growing Instructions - How to Grow the Chilli Willy Plant

Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

Just shown my husband these pics and he said OMG, you can't give my mum one of those.

It doesn't look like a lot of them actually grow to this shape though looking at the pics on google.
                      Last edited by 21again; 26-09-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

@21again. Tell your daughter that the website is brilliant but I can't win and I want my money back. Please change your plug for it from bhttp//...... to http//..... I had to consult my grandson when I couldn't find it. He is even more convinced that gramps is stupid now.

The PP (also known as the Willie Chili) has been around for ages in the darker corners of eBay. But apparently, as everyone says, not many grow like that.
                        Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                        >
                        >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Originally posted by sarraceniac View Post
                          @21again. Tell your daughter that the website is brilliant but I can't win and I want my money back. Please change your plug for it from bhttp//...... to http//..... I had to consult my grandson when I couldn't find it. He is even more convinced that gramps is stupid now.
                          Thanks for letting me know, I don't know why there was a b at the front of the link, my eyes must have been tired when I listed it.

That's my excuse anyway.

She only expected about 100 people to have a look at it, 27,000+ over a few days was a bit of a surprise.

I think it's because I put a link to it on a money saving site.
                          Last edited by 21again; 26-09-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Is anyone going to have a go at growing these?

Shall we compare our efforts should they produce any?

Comment

I've grown them here too, but didn't get what I was expecting.

This was what I ended up with.
                              Attached Files
                              I love growing tomatoes.

Comment

You've got mutant Chilly Willies

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X