No announcement yet.

Which Chilli??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My rocotos are 5ft! Apparently they only really crop well after their first year so ones definitely destined for the spare room!
    Mad Old Bat With Attitude.

I tried jogging, but I couldn't keep the ice in my glass.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      I get most of my chilli seeds from Ready to Grow, Chilli Seeds, Tomato Seeds, Capsicum Seeds, Banana Seeds, Exotic Fruit Seeds . They sell them in small packets so you don't get stuck with far more seeds than you need. Good germination rates, and the website has good info about growing too

Oh, and they tell you how tall the plants get as well
      Thanks SarzWix, this website is fab for a chilli nut. I ordered some seeds on Thursday and they arrived Saturday - Brilliant

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
      I shall try to overwinter my naga and scotch bonnets this year, but I intend to get a heated propogator for next year and a polytunnel so I can grow all the varieties I like! I'd be interested in what you think of the lemon drop when you taste it.
      I never thought of overwintering Cupcake, just assumed they were an annual but I shall give it ago - I'm going to need bigger window sills. I'll definately let you know what the Lemon Drop are like as I've never tried them before either.
      Becky

"We only have so many heart beats in this life, why waste them picking up a weight to put it back down again!" - Jerry Springer

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X