Tomatoes in Hanging Baskets

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
    I liked your pics eye1der, never seen Courgettes in a hanging basket before.

Nice.
    I liked them too. I haven't seen a courgette in a basket before either. I would be interested to see this grow.

Comment

they are doing really well, il start a new thread with some more pics in a while...

Comment

it's always good,and very interesting,to see how others do things,as the saying goes,more than one way to skin a rabbit,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
          it's always good,and very interesting,to see how others do things,as the saying goes,more than one way to skin a rabbit,

Is there? Because I only know one.

Comment

Originally posted by COMPOST CORNER View Post
            Is there? Because I only know one.
            Ahhh......... but if you imagined it was a cat????????????
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

The two are apparently very similar without a head/tail. An old country gent/gamekeeper/poacher told me never to accept a rabbit without its fur because it was more than likely a cat.

Oh and in answer to the question in you locaton, Jesmond Dene.
              Last edited by COMPOST CORNER; 01-07-2009, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I remember when I was younger and used to catch rabbits, we were told by some old members of the village to leave the tails on the rabbits so no one would think we were trying to sell cats instead.

Sorry OT
                "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X