Scottish garlic

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bex View Post
    My 7 year old has been diagnosed with dyslexia quite recently. He's left-handed and colour blind as well bless him.

Congratulation Mrs D
    Thanks Bex!

Mr D's dyslexia stopped him from doing well at school, he was bullied (by teachers as well as kids) so didnt finish his education, but is one of the most intelligent people I know! His people skills, spatial awareness and problem solving are amazing! I hope your 7 yr old gets the support he deserves and goes on to do well and be happy, its not an easy thing to cope with as Mr D knows!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

I've planted my usual Solent Wight as well as 2 1/2 bulbs of the porcelain garlic from the really garlicky company - the latter I'm trying for the first time and the cloves were absolutely massive, no more than 5 or 6 to a bulb! The smell of them was really nice too, like homemade pesto almost! Look forward to sampling the results next year.

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Hello Mrs D, tell Mr D to come on and join us. We don't bight people because they're dyslexic. The Vine is for everyone who'se interested in GYO.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Alice Mr Dobby joined the grapevine before Mrs D.!!
          [

Comment

I know that L J, but we don't see many posts. Come and join us Mr D.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X