No announcement yet.

I got my free BBC digin seeds yesterday

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today, requested them day before the programme went out.!
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I got mine today too. Can't remember when I ordered but I had opened a thread on here.

sowed the lettuce and the carrots.
      http://onegardenersadventures.blogspot.com/ updated 10-03-2010 with homebrew pics & allotment pics

Comment

got mine today! you can sow your squashes in loo rolls

Comment

I ordered mine as the programme ended too but not got yet - postie must think I fancy him the way I rush to the porch when I see him coming up the path!

Comment

I think I must of ordered mine too late unless they have such a long list it is taking them weeeeeks to work through it!
            All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
            For a cleaner, greener future!

Comment

i ordered mine before they mentioned it on the programme, but mine haven't arrived but my nephews have from the cbbc and i did that a few days after they mentioned it.
              So don't know whats happening at all....

Comment

I didn't get mine (ordered a few days before the programme) but the packet I ordered for my OH's son at his address arrived - we'll be planting them this weekend.

Comment

mine came yesterday

Comment

It sounds to me like they're only just beginning to arrive so there's hope for us yet. I received an e-mail through Free Stuff Junction with the link to Digin so ordered mine around mid April. However, I reckon I was THE last person to order them as I ordered them in the evening, and when I went back on in the morning the website had a message saying they'd had an overwhelming response blah blah and weren't taking any more orders. I'm just hoping mine slipped through!

Comment

Dig in.

The lady in charge of the seed distribution has posted on the BBC website that everybody will get the seeds, they are in the process of getting more packets printed to cope with demand.

Those that have already received them..... have you discovered your sheet of stickers in the envelope..??
                      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Mine came yesterday. I registered whilst the programme was on the TV, it took ages for it to accept my request and then said that they had all been allocated, so went onto the Cbeebs site and registered there (I do have a seedling) so not sure which ones have come, but very greatful. I'll get my seedling to help me when I sow them.

Clare

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X