More sweede problems

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More sweede problems

I was reading the post about the thin sweedes and I have the same problem with a late set crop I set. I'm not too concerned about that, it's the first time I've grown any veg so I was putting it down to beginners luck. They've got cabbage white flyas well but the main problem I have and I've had to pull most of the crop is that they're going moldy. Down one side they start to look a bit grey then they get this horrid wet white coloured yuk/mould on them. Any ideas what's causing this as I'd like to save the last few if possible and learn for next year. The lower leaves are dying back/rotting as well so I removed some of those - they got eaten by the flea beetle when they were younger.

HELLO 5 plot holders onmy site are having a simular problem with swedes, they are starting to develope and then go rotten with a terrible smell we to would like help

Comment

Swede's are a brassica and as such can get clubroot unless clubroot resistant species are grown! If other brassica's are affected its a possibility!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X