No announcement yet.

Fertilizer?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I know I'm being thick but did Geoff Hamilton ever write any books/do any videos just on vegetable gardening, apart from the ornamental kitchen? To be fair, despite I'm into veg gardening big time, I still don't really watch any progs on the TV - it was just by chance I saw the ornamental ones! DDL
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I've got The Organic Garden Book, which covers both flowers and veg. Amazon apparently don't have it, but I bet it can be had from somewhere on the web!

Ian.

Comment

Nick - guess what I've just found, deep in the "bowels" of my book wardrobe! (yes, wardrobe!) An original copy of the Victorian Kitchen Garden book! Happy days! Guess what I'm going to be reading! DDL
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Comfrey tea is a good fertiliser. Stinks a bit though

Comment

I bet you'll enjoy it DDL. I would love to visit Harry Dodson it would be great to sit & natter to him (if he's still alive). I wish they would repeat the Wartime kitchen Garden as I only remember seeing 2 or 3 of the episodes & it would be so much like the modern GYO movement.
            ntg
            Never be afraid to try something new.
            Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
            A large group of professionals built the Titanic
            ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X