X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No water and look!!!

They are already better!!!

Comment

Go for it HayleyB. A small handful should be fine.
      Proper result TimH glad they are better.
      Potato videos here.

Comment

Hooray
        Warning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Thank you Tattieman, and I haven't watered them for a week as well, the advice is brill, will get my tatties from your good self next year

Tim well done on bringing them around, lets hope for many nice tatties..........
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Mine are still in the greenhouse and have had no water for a week. My compost mix has plenty of moisture in it still. Try and watch the Beechgrove garden on sky as they will be doing container growing on the show very soon. Wednesday nights at half 7. They have got special spuds on if you know what I mean.
            Cheers for the comments HayleyB
            Potato videos here.

Comment

Beechgrove is also available on BBC iplayer. Normally you can only get it in Scotland, you can also get it on sky on the individual BBC regional channels.

BBC iPlayer - Search results for beechgrove

The radio program is also on that link.
              "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X