No announcement yet.

Recommend a sweetcorn variety please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, sorry Hazel, missed your kind offer as I have been rather busy for the last week or so. I emailed T&M and got an auto reply to say they would get back to me - nowt so far which has rather surprised me.

Should now have a bit more time for gardening so will have to chase up my quest for the seeds and get some in the earth. I found some minipop seeds and 'bloody butcher' so I might get those on the go shortly too.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by faerieprincess View Post
      Squirrels? Did you say squirrels?????!!!!! I've been feeding a couple of squirrels here, don't tell me they're going to steal my sweetcorn????!!!!!
      Yep.

Although you might not want to hear it, the best thing to do is to trap and kill them. See "My big rat diary" thread.
      "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

I've just sown 28 honey bantam (there were only supposed to be 25 in the packet, yay) as my first sowing of the year. (I know it's a bit early but I also have blue hopi and double standard and didn't want to have everything ready at once!) Supposedly the HBs are the best! ever! sweetocrn! seeds! but that is according to the packet so I will believe it when I taste it
        Warning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
          Oops, sorry Hazel, missed your kind offer as I have been rather busy for the last week or so. I emailed T&M and got an auto reply to say they would get back to me - nowt so far which has rather surprised me.
          The offer stands, Shirley - lets face it, going to the garden centre is hardly a chore!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X