Buying Seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEB View Post
    Must admit I didnt realise there were only 4 seeds in the pack when I bought the first lot last year as I gave 2 away, only realsed when i came to resow this year.
    4 seeds seems a little stingy, doesn't it??!!! Especially when it says "average 4 seeds". So what if you're the bunny who only gets 3??????

I mean, 10, or even 6, maybe, but 4????.

Comment

Hi GHG and welcome to the vine. If you end up like most of us you will always be on the lookout for cheap seeds and will never pass a bargain by even if you don't need the seeds. I tend to keep an eye out at my local Wye Vale as about Sept time they sell all their old stock of for 50p a packet. And of course there is always the seed swap section on here.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by TEB View Post
        Guilty your honour F1 Cucino 4 seeds for £3.99 T&M worth it I think though (in this instance)
        Snap! Though I have to admit mine are also from T&M and I ordered them as my free packet for spending over a tenner.

Double
        Last edited by bluemoon; 16-03-2009, 07:52 PM.
        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillyreeves View Post
          I am new to vegetable growing too and still trying to get my head around everything.

Last week I purchased a few seeds from Moreveg, as recommended by Iamhunuman above Home - Moreveg U.K. vegetable seed company, herb seed, flowe seed, calabrese seed, carrot seed, tomato seed, herb seed

Great if you only want a small quantity of seed at reasonable prices and delivery was very quick too, can the next day.
          I got my seeds from moreveg and saved a packet (no pun intended).
          I have planted lots of them and they have all come up.
          I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X