Talked to contractor about our hedges

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talked to contractor about our hedges

We don't have that much hedge, less than couple of hundred metres probably, but some of it is 2m high and nearly 2m thick. We have a path through the property so there is some responsibility to keep the hedges beside that safe.

Wielding a Sthil trimmer overhead while up a step ladder is getting harder. I would rather spend time and energy on actual gardening.

I want to keep it wibbley wobbly and not flat topped and flat sided and that took some describing.

Certain amount of tooth sucking and beard tugging...
    "I'll need to work out a price..."
    I live in a part of the UK with very mild winters. Please take this into account before thinking "if he is sowing those now...."

Do you think he'll be back?

Maybe you could say 'natural looking' to the next one. Wibbley-wobbly might sound a bit like fancy topiary... Natural looking would certainly sound cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
      Do you think he'll be back?

Maybe you could say 'natural looking' to the next one. Wibbley-wobbly might sound a bit like fancy topiary... Natural looking would certainly sound cheaper!
      It's wibbley wobbly now. There was an awkward moment when he said "we can tidy that up..."
      I live in a part of the UK with very mild winters. Please take this into account before thinking "if he is sowing those now...."

Comment

Sorry, I can't stop laughing at the "We can tidy that up.." I can even visualise it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X