Peppers and Pollination

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peppers and Pollination

Does anyone, know how tell if a bell pepper flower has been pollinated or not?

Are they inside or outside? If in a greenhouse I use a small paint brush to help them along, once pollinated you should see a fruit forming when the petals fall off.

Comment

Yes they are, I did that a few days ago, with a paintbrush. The flowers fell off, the pistol is still there and its kinda swelled up. I just wanted to make sure it's pollinated and not blossom drop.
      Attached Files

Comment

I give mine a feed of tomato feed at that point, just to give them a boost.

Comment

I gave them Epsoma Garden Tone 3-4-4 and Sea Bird Guano 0-11-0 at the beginning of the month. Do the pistols without flowers look pollinated to you? I think they are. I have my fingers crossed.

Comment

They look ok to me

Comment

Originally posted by TyThePlantGuy View Post
              I gave them Epsoma Garden Tone 3-4-4 and Sea Bird Guano 0-11-0 at the beginning of the month. Do the pistols without flowers look pollinated to you? I think they are. I have my fingers crossed.
              They look like they've probably pollinated, especially the near one. Unpollinated ones usually start turned yellow before they reach that size.

Comment

Thank you so much.😌

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X