Raised beds 2021

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raised beds 2021

I have 3 raised beds, rotating the crops each year, one with roots has added compost the other two Onions/Leeks and "others" had manure added
    The others bed has cut and come again lettuce and Kelvedon Wonder peas in at the moment
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02829.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	923.8 KB
ID:	2524791
    The roots bed has Parsnips, Beetroot and successional sowings of carrots, Early Nantes and Eskimo are in so far with more to follow as each previous crop germinates.

Name:	DSC02830.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	2524792
    The Onions/ Leeks bed has all seed sown Mammoth Red Onions, Pot Leeks, Blanching leeks and Spring Onions, I intersperse all the sowings with Radish

Name:	DSC02831.JPG
Views:	112
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	2524793

Is that a dragon?
    Northern England.

Comment

Yes it guards the carrots to keep the fly away....................................it works too(a relative of Nessie that live by my pond)..................................

Comment

Nice set up Burnie. Nice dragon too
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

I made them from railway sleepers, of course they are not proper ones soaked in creosote, nor are they as big, but that's what the builders yard called them, very handy as you can sit on the side of them when doing the weeding and of course as you don't walk on them, no digging involved.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X