Bulk Organic Medium

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Organic Medium

I'm looking for a supply of a lorry load organic growing medium/compost for a vegetable growing project coming up. I live on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire. If anyone has any information I would be grateful?
    Last edited by Rob Yetty; 31-01-2021, 03:34 PM.

Hello and welcome to the vine Rob

Sorry I can't help you with your search but I do suggest to edit your post give members a rough idea which area you live in. There may be someone local to you who can help.
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 28-01-2021, 12:32 PM.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Yeh!...some of us live in France and Spain !
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, I'm just starting out on this new adventure, trying to do get a no dig operation up and growing. Thank you for the tip, of course it's makes sense to add a location.

Comment

Homebase is actually decent price for conveniences sake. 2x120L for £12.50 is not atrociously expensive. (Bulk here I can get 800L for 60 quid + delivery, so difference aint much)

Comment

Thanks for editing your first post with your location Rob at one time we could add it under our user name but since the latest forum upgrade that's option is no longer available.
            Last edited by Bren In Pots; 31-01-2021, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Thanks for editing your first post with your location Rob at one time we could add it under our user name but since the latest forum upgrade that's option is no longer available.
              Actually, it is still an option. For example, I can see that your location is "In the Shires". It's just the location no longer appears under our username with each post we make, and instead one has to click on the person's username to go to their user profile in order to see their location.

Comment

I know that Ameno I was just referring to the one we used to see on the forum under our user names, some also add their location in their sig line same as Nicos does.
                It is handy when asking for advice seeing how wide spread vine members are.
                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 01-02-2021, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X