No announcement yet.

Thompson and morgan voucher

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine ( about a month later)but havent received my seeds from T&M yet :-(
    Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

You get a free £5 voucher with a T&M catalogue - I just ordered 3 packs of seeds for ... zero pence.
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Well have just sorted out my confusion.

The last tip of mine used in GYO was not in the reader's tips but in a section on Allotment Security, hence I did't get diddly squat.

The upcoming tip is due to be in the Reader's Tips, so as Flummery says, I should get a £10 voucher.

Do I hold my breath in anticipation?
        I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

I have just sent a PM to the magazine asking, when is a tip not a tip? And invited them to post a reply on this thread to clarify the situation.
          I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Hello Grapes,

We always send a PM or email to individual Grapes if a tip catches our eye and deserves a wider audience by being published. In that message, if you’re offered a voucher in return, you will receive one. If you’re not, you won’t – the reward (and it’s our sincere hope it’s seen as that) is having your name in print. Unfortunately we don’t have freebies attached to everything (but we’re working on it!).

Getting vouchers sent out is, of course, subject to you providing us with your name and address (again, this will be asked for in the email or PM). Once we send the details on to the company who (very kindly) sends the vouchers out, it’s out of our hands and into theirs. Although we can nudge them into getting them sent out (and regularly do) there’s not much else we can do – I wish there was a way of speeding up the process and apologise for any inconvenience. The vouchers will, however, all be sent out.

Charlotte

Comment

Thanks Charlotte, that clarifies things I know I've had a couple of 'tips' in the mag recently for which I wasn't expecting a voucher

What about MOM parcels though? They come from your offices don't they?

Comment

I was informed that my tip would appear - even asked for a photo although I noticed you didn't use any. I was not asked for my address in this email, although at the top of the thread a voucher was offered. I assumed that was because admin had it already as I'd had a voucher last year.
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hi again,

The Member of the Month parcels are sent out by another department here, who have been prodded to catch up on that front (they’re a smidge behind).

We were considering printing photos of you lovely people to accompany your tips (thank you to anyone who sent them in!) but as some people didn’t get back to us, we had to abandon the idea.

Flummery, your voucher is making its way through the system (see my message above) – you kindly emailed my colleague Sara your address along with your photo.

Charlotte

Comment

Originally posted by CharlotteE View Post
                    Hi again,

The Member of the Month parcels are sent out by another department here, who have been prodded to catch up on that front (they’re a smidge behind).

We were considering printing photos of you lovely people to accompany your tips (thank you to anyone who sent them in!) but as some people didn’t get back to us, we had to abandon the idea.

Flummery, your voucher is making its way through the system (see my message above) – you kindly emailed my colleague Sara your address along with your photo.

Charlotte
                    Did I? Good-oh! Must have had a sleep since then! Ta very much.

Comment

I got my £10 voucher today from Thompson and Morgan, along with an apology for delay. Think ive spent it 10 times over already. :0)

Comment

Mine arrived this morning too Thanks for 'prodding' them along Charlotte

Comment

And mine. Apology accepted.

Comment

HI all.

I got my voucher for the October issue, it turned up yesterday. Thanks peeps!

Only problem is, I am now trying to decide what to spend it on. There is so much in the catalouge! Am spoilt for choice!!
                            Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

I got mine yesterday too The thing is the letter says it's for a tip printed in the October issue but the PM I got said it was for the December issue! Do you think I'll get 2?
                              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

I got a voucher yesterday from T&M, for my tip in Octobers mag, i had already received my voucher over a month ago and sent it off with my list of seeds! so i shall try again with my second voucher.
                                Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X