Autumn Sown Carrots

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutecumber View Post
    Oh steady on! Don't agree with me... that approach is bound to bite you in the posterior later!!

Ok, I think you're totally wrong if that makes you any happier!LOL
    Last edited by Snadger; 25-08-2008, 08:17 PM.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Well, I am being brave and sowed a pot of early nantes in late July (plenty of leaves alright so far, not mich root thought), and a couple of short rows of EN at the plot last weekend (space now free, so I figured it couldn't hurt to try!!).

Will report back on progress, but not expecting much more than very baby ones for Christmas table (if any at all).

Comment

Hi there try thompson -morgan.com/seeds. They have carrott seed packs that are carrott resist a fly.These are carrott nantes frubund 500 seeds 1.99p and will give carrotts in spring, they say they are genuine autumn sowing carrotts. There is also a carrott fly free collection 3 pkts total 3,850 seeds for 4.99p. ive just ordered some to try as this is my first time growin g veg. good luck.

Comment

Hi alice try thompson and morgan they have carrott seeds that are resist a fly and can be planted now for harvest in the spring they are carrott nantes frubund 500 seeds 1.99p also they do a pack of 3 packs of resist a fly collection for 4.99 you get 3,850 seeds. hope this helps . judith

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X