No announcement yet.

BLOW YOUR OWN TRUMPET..... It's Cool!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, flummery,WELL DONE,was just reading out to mr LD your list of acheivements,we both send our congratulations with a well deserved pat on the back{no emoticon available,yet},good on yer girl.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Well done to you all! You have kept me going with your good advice and good humour over the past year and (nearly) a half that I've been here.

And congratulations to my lovely daughter who gave me another grand-daughter on Wednesday. I've been a bit scarce here since as I've been looking after first grand-daughter because her Mum had an emergency C-section so her Daddy spent the last couple of days at the hospital with her. They came home again YESTERDAY - 2 days! Not like the Olden Days eh?

So, this puts all cups, shields and portions of veg into perspective I must say. Feeling even more chuffed - and I don't even own a trumpet! (I could give you a quick strum on me guitar though. Especially if you're not a music lover!)

Flum
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Oh Flum, it's just one good thing after another at the moment - and long may it continue. Congratulations to you all
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Well done one and all!!!!!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Well done our Flummery!! your a star and we are lucky to have you here.

Wren
            Last edited by Wren; 26-07-2008, 04:55 PM.

Comment

You star!

I only went away for a week and this and HW's good news - just makes you so proud!!!

Comment

congrats flum on your wins and the new grandchild

Comment

Way to go Flum, thats so incredible.
                  Just wanted to say thanks to you all, its my first year and to be honest I probably wouldn't have gotten through it quite as successfullly without your advice, patience and wisdom
                  Thank you all for your help Just hope I can help you all back some day
                  Love! x
                  "You never really understand a person until you look at things from their point of view, until you step into their skin and walk around in it" - Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

Comment

Blow your own Trumpet...!

...'ere, Wellie, that's out company slogan doofa, don'cha know!

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                      I only went away for a week and this and HW's good news - just makes you so proud!!!
                      Been away from the Forum on and off just lately and its just great now I'm back to hear all the good news, from those like me who have been around since almost the Forum began and all the new grapes (all 7,500 of us!). What a great place this is, for learning, friendship, supporting each other and congratulating each other when we get it all to go right.

Well done Flum! .... and Heywayne (well Mr & Mrs Heywayne) and anybody else who has had a great time lately with everything going right for a change.

This is such a great Forum. Every day I do something in the garden or veg plot and think of the grape who told me how to do it better.

Thanks guys

PS Flum I finally found the post!
                      ~
                      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Huge congratulations Flum on both counts. I second, third and fawth everything that's been said thus far.

You lot rock!!

A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Well done to the HeyWaynes and Flummery. I really enjoy reading all the posts on here and have learned loads - everyone is so helpful and friendly. This is one of the 'nicest' forums I use.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X