Veg Wish List - Next Season

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a petrol tree!!
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

How about a cabbage plant that explodes when a pigeon pecks at it?

Comment

its happybunny's birthday in August I asked her the other day for her wish list as relatives phone for ideas usually she says I don't know surprises. not this year though her list consist of a mushroom kit, wheelbarrow, subscription to GYO mag, griddle pan and paints to deorate the pots for the herbs!!!
        Think she might be addicted How many other 13 year olds have a list like this?

Comment

I did when I was 10!!![long time ago in a land far far away]
          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            How about a petrol tree!!
            Can I have a deisel one or 2.
            I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Originally posted by baggyman View Post
              How about a cabbage plant that explodes when a pigeon pecks at it?
              With all this rain mine are exploding without the help of pigeons!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I'd love a Olive tree - my little 3 year old one finally snuffed it this spring
                Also a plum tree and a nectarine tree, and a much bigger veg bed - or 5!!
                Jane,
                keen but (slightly less) clueless
                http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

I'd like to be able to grow tea, but without all the fuss that's required, just pick it chuck it in the pot and add boiling water.
                  Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

OOOOOH how about tobacco!!!!

Comment

Veg plot next to mine is growing tobacco this year. Don't think it is hard to grow, it is the processing afterwards that is difficult. To add to my wish list I would love a polytunnel and the ground to put it on.

Ian

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X